We're pleased to offer the following services at Animal Care Clinic:
- Advanced Surgical Procedures
- Behavior Consultations
- Dietary and Nutritional Counseling
- Diagnostic Services on site
- Elective Surgeries
- Examinations, Vaccinations, Surgery and Medicine
- Geriatric Care
- Laser Therapy
- Medical Diagnostics and Hospitalized Treatment
- Pet Food and Supplies
- Radiowave Surgery
- Routine Health Examinations
- Routine Small Animal Medical and Surgical Services
- Routine Surgeries
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery for Cats and Dogs
- Wellness and Preventive Medicine
- Digital X-Rays!
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet,please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are a member of the All Pet Emergency Clinic. For evening and weekend emergencies please contact them for any emergency or Urgent Care needs.
PLEASE DO NOT USE OVER-THE-COUNTER MEDICATIONS WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING WITH A VETERINARIAN. HUMAN MEDICINES CAN CAUSE SEVERE DAMAGE TO YOUR PET.
104 S Heidelbach Ave
Evansville, IN 47713
At Animal Care Clinic, we can care for many types of pets:
Animal Care Clinic offers discounted services to local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.